E-Shram Card: Experience the unparalleled convenience offered by the revolutionary E-Shram Portal 2023, designed to simplify your life. Seamlessly register yourself, effortlessly check your balance, and conveniently apply for your very own E-Shram card, all at your fingertips. Embark on a transformative journey today by accessing the E-Shram CSC login, where a multitude of exclusive advantages await. Seize the reins of your destiny and shape a brighter future for yourself, starting right now!
Table of Contents
Introducing the newly launched NDUW E-Shram Portal 2023, a dedicated platform committed to supporting the unorganized workforce in India. This cutting-edge online portal, known as the CSC Ashram Card Self Registration Online Portal, is an ambitious initiative undertaken by the Government of India to foster the welfare of unorganized workers across the nation. Serving as a comprehensive national database, the E-Shram Portal enables workers to register and access a wide range of benefits and services offered by both the state and central governments. Notable features of this portal include E-Shram Benefits, E-Shram CSC, E-Shram Portal 2023, E-Shram Card Registration, and E-Shram Card Download. For direct access to the portal, please click on the following link: [Click Here to Direct Download Link].
E-Shram Portal 2023
The E-Shram Portal 2023 has been developed to provide valuable assistance to individuals seeking employment and accessing various government social welfare programs. This dedicated portal, available at eshram.gov.in, serves as a centralized platform where registered workers receive benefits and timely updates from government authorities. Launched in August the previous year, the portal has garnered significant attention, with over seventy percent of unorganized laborers and workers having already registered. To join, eligible candidates can follow a straightforward registration process outlined in the article below. In today’s comprehensive article, we will delve into the details of the E-Shram Portal, including its objectives, benefits, required documents, and eligibility criteria.
E Shram Portal Registration, CSC Login Highlights
|Department||Labour and Employment Dept.|
|Scheme||E-Shram Portal or Shramik Registration Online|
|Launched Date||26th August 2021|
|Launched By||Bhupender Yadav, Labour Minister|
E-Shram Portal 2023
The E-Shram Portal 2023, launched by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, has established a comprehensive database of unorganized employees across India using Aadhaar. This database includes crucial information such as names, employment details, residences, educational qualifications, skill categories, and family characteristics. By leveraging this data, the portal determines employability and extends social security benefits to eligible individuals. Serving as the country’s first national database of unorganized employees, including migrant laborers and construction workers, the E-Shram Portal aims to facilitate a wider range of opportunities and contribute to the organized growth of India’s unemployed population.
E Shram 2nd Payment Installment Soon
The Ministry of Labor and Employment has introduced the “Shram Card Yojana” for workers in the unorganized sector, enabling them to improve their financial well-being and avail labor card benefits. A significant number of unorganized sector employees have already enrolled in E-Shram. Those who obtained their Shram Cards by the third week of January received the initial payment of 1,000 rupees. The second installment list for 2023, offering an additional 1,000 rupees, is expected to be announced soon.
E Shram Portal Progress In 1 Year
As of August 24, 2023, a remarkable 281.5 million employees possess E-Shram Cards. The Ministry of Labor estimates that there are 380 million unorganized employees in India. Since the introduction of the E-Shram Portal, approximately 70% of unorganized laborers have successfully enrolled. In the year following its launch, 74% of unorganized employees joined the portal. Opening on August 26, 2017, the site aimed to develop a nationwide database for unorganized employees, spanning sectors such as construction, agriculture, and various services, to provide social security and other benefits. The portal encompasses migrants, gig workers, platform workers, street vendors, and domestic workers.
Funding and Integration with Other Portals
The E-Shram Portal has received a substantial funding allocation of approximately 704 crore rupees for the next five years. During the registration process, each employee is issued a unique E-Shram Card imprinted with a 12-digit number. The government has integrated the E-Shram Portal with the National Career Service (NCS) Portal and is planning to connect it to two other portals: Aseem, a directory of skilled workers, and Udyam, a platform for Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSMEs), under the purview of the Ministry of Labour.
E-Shram Portal 2023: Objectives
The primary objective of the E-Shram Card Portal is to establish a centralized database encompassing workers involved in the construction industry, as well as migrant workers, gig and platform workers, street vendors, domestic workers, agricultural workers, and more. This comprehensive database serves multiple purposes. Firstly, it enables the implementation of social security services tailored to the specific needs of these workers. Additionally, the database facilitates the sharing of information with various stakeholders, empowering them to deliver targeted assistance programs to individuals within this diverse workforce.
Additional Benefits of the E-Shram Card:
- Scholarships for Children: Workers in the unorganized sector who possess an E-Shramik Card may be eligible for scholarships for their children in the future, as facilitated by the government.
- Enhanced Ration Allocation: While all individuals in the country currently receive the same amount of ration, those working in the unorganized sector, based on their E-Shramik Card data, may have the opportunity to receive additional ration compared to others.
- Interest-Free Loans: In the future, the government has the potential to provide interest-free loans to laborers employed in the unorganized sector, offering them financial support and stability.
- Housing under PM Awas Yojana: Many laborers in the country who rely on daily wages often lack proper housing. In the future, the government can address this issue by providing housing under the PM Awas Yojana, leveraging the database of E-Labor Cards.
- Financial Assistance by State Governments: State governments can utilize the E-Labor Card database to provide financial assistance directly to bank accounts of eligible individuals. For example, the Uttar Pradesh government currently offers a maintenance allowance of ₹500 per month for a period of four months.
The E-Shram Card opens doors to these additional benefits, aiming to uplift and support workers in the unorganized sector, enhancing their well-being and overall quality of life.
Disadvantages of the E-Shram Card:
While the E-Shram Card offers numerous benefits, it is important to acknowledge potential disadvantages that may arise in the future. However, at present, there are no significant disadvantages associated with the E-Shram Card program. As the program evolves, it is possible that challenges and limitations may emerge, but as of now, there are no notable disadvantages to mention. The focus remains on leveraging the E-Shram Card to improve the welfare of workers in the unorganized sector and provide them with essential support and opportunities.
Considerations regarding the E-Labor Card:
- Verification Process and Data Collection: If individuals who are not unorganized laborers apply for an E-Labor Card, it may result in the inclusion of data from other individuals as well. This could potentially prolong the verification process as the government will need to verify the accuracy of the collected data.
- Potential Contradictions with PF Accounts: If someone already has a PF account and applies for an E-Labor Card, there may be situations of contradiction when applying for certain benefits or services. Harmonizing and reconciling the two systems could pose challenges.
- Student Status and Categorization: Students who acquire an E-Labor Card may be categorized as unorganized laborers, which may not accurately reflect their status. In the future, if they transition to the organized sector for employment, their E-Labor Card may not serve any practical purpose.
- Lack of Cancellation or Deletion Option: Currently, the E-Labor Card does not provide an option for individuals to cancel or delete their card if they wish to do so. This limitation may cause inconvenience for those who no longer require the card or wish to discontinue their association with the program.
It is crucial for policymakers and administrators to address these considerations to ensure the effectiveness and relevance of the E-Labor Card program in the long run.
EShram Portal: Available Schemes
The E-Shram Portal offers a range of social welfare programs until 2023. Some of the notable schemes listed on the portal include:
- Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G)
- Public Distribution System (PDS)
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan (PM-SYM) Pension Yojana
- Shopkeepers, Traders, and Self-Employed Pension Scheme
- Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY)
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Health Insurance Scheme for Weavers (HIS)
- Self-Employment Scheme for the Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers
- NSAP-Old Age Protection
- National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation
These schemes are designed to provide various forms of support and benefits to eligible individuals and contribute to their overall well-being and socio-economic upliftment.
E-Shram Portal: Eligibility for Card
To be eligible for the E-Shram Portal, individuals need to meet the following criteria:
- Age Requirement: Applicants must be between 16 and 59 years old to apply and successfully register on the E-Shram Portal.
- Non-Membership of EPFO, ESIC, and NPS: Applicants should not be existing members of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), or the National Pension Scheme (NPS).
- Non-Taxpaying Citizens: Eligibility for the E-Shram Card extends to individuals who are not tax-paying citizens.
- Unorganized Workers: The E-Shram Portal caters to various categories of unorganized workers, including home-based workers, self-employed individuals, and wage workers in the unorganized sector.
Meeting these eligibility requirements ensures that individuals can avail themselves of the benefits and services offered through the E-Shram Portal.
E Shram Portal: Documents For E Shram Card
Important Documents Are Listed Below:
- Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Number of Identification
- Savings Bank Account Number with Ifsc Code
- Email Id (optional)
- Income Certificate
- Age Proof
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Number Link Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
E-Shram Portal Registration Process:
To register on the E-Shram Portal, please follow the simple steps outlined below:
- Visit the official website of the E-Shram Portal. The homepage will be displayed on your device screen. Look for the registration option on the homepage.
- Click on the registration option, which will redirect you to a new page titled “Self-Registration.”
- On the Self-Registration page, provide your Aadhar card number, which should be linked to your mobile number.
- An OTP (One-Time Password) will be sent to the mobile number linked to your Aadhar card. Enter the OTP in the designated field.
- Click on the “Register” button to complete the registration process.
By following these steps, you will successfully register yourself on the E-Shram Portal and gain access to its features and benefits.
E-Shram Portal: How to Check Balance
To check your balance on the E-Shram Portal, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of E-Shram by going to www.eshram.gov.in.
- On the main page, click on “Already Registered” under the “Register Yourself” section.
- You will be directed to a login page where you need to enter your username and password provided during registration. After logging in, you will see the dashboard.
- From the dropdown menu on the dashboard, choose either “Check Payment Status” or “Know Your Payment” option.
- Depending on your selection, you will be redirected to either the PFMS page or the E-Shram Card Balance Payment Status 2023 Online Check page.
- On the respective page, enter the required information, such as your Aadhar card or UAN details, along with any other requested information.
- Click the button below to view your balance.
From this point, you can check the screen to see how much money is left on your E-Shram Card, providing you with an update on your current balance.
E-Shram Portal Grievance Submission
To submit a grievance on the E-Shram Portal, please follow the steps below:
- Begin by visiting the official website of the E-Shram Portal. You can access the website by clicking on the provided link.
- Once your browser loads the homepage, look for the option labeled “Contact Us” on the homepage. Click on it to open a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select the option labeled “Grievance.” This action will direct you to a new page.
- On the new page, you will find the option to “Lodge Grievance.” Click on it to proceed.
- A complaint form will appear on your screen, where you need to enter the required information. This includes your personal details and the nature of your complaint.
- After filling in the necessary information, click the “Submit” button to register your complaint. Your grievance will then be processed and forwarded for resolution.
By following these steps, you can easily submit your grievance through the E-Shram Portal, allowing authorities to address and resolve your concerns effectively.
E-Shram Portal CSC Location Process:
To locate the nearest CSC (Common Service Center) in your area using the E-Shram Portal, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the E-Shram Portal. The homepage will be displayed.
- On the homepage, click on the “CSC Locator” option. This action will redirect you to a new page.
- On the new page, you will be prompted to select your state and district from the provided options.
- After selecting your state and district, the information about the CSC center closest to your current location will be displayed on the map.
- Use the map to locate the CSC office in your area.
By following these steps, you can easily utilize the E-Shram Portal to find the nearest CSC center, facilitating access to services and assistance provided by the CSC in your locality.
E-Shram Portal: Track Complaint Status
To track the status of your complaint on the E-Shram Portal, follow the steps below:
- On the home page, click on “Contact Us” and select the “Grievance” option.
- A new page will appear where you need to click on “View Status.”
- On the next page, enter either the Grievance ID or the Mobile Number associated with your complaint.
- Click on the “Get OTP” option to proceed.
- An OTP (One-Time Password) will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the designated field.
- The status of your complaint will be displayed on the screen.
By following these steps, you can easily track the status of your complaint on the E-Shram Portal and stay updated on the progress and resolution of your grievance.
In this article, we have provided comprehensive information about the E-Shram Portal. We covered various aspects, including the objectives of the portal, benefits, eligibility criteria, registration process, available schemes, checking balance, submitting grievances, locating CSC centers, and tracking complaint status. If you have any further questions or need additional information, feel free to ask in the comment section below. We are here to assist you and provide the necessary help based on the information shared in this article.
FAQ’s E Shram Card Registration 2023 Portal Login Registration
Q: How can I register for the E-Shram Card in 2023?
A: To register for the E-Shram Card in 2023, you need to visit the official E-Shram Portal and follow the registration process provided on the website. Fill in the required details, upload necessary documents, and submit the registration form to complete the process.
Q: Where can I find the E-Shram Portal login?
A: The E-Shram Portal login can be found on the official website of the E-Shram Portal. Visit the website and look for the login option on the homepage. Click on it to access the login page and enter your username and password to log into your account.
Q: What are the requirements for E-Shram Card registration?
A: The requirements for E-Shram Card registration include being between 16 and 59 years of age, not being a member of EPFO, ESIC, or NPS, not being a tax-paying citizen, and falling under the category of unorganized workers.
Q: How do I log in to the E-Shram Portal after registration?
A: After registration, you can log in to the E-Shram Portal by visiting the official website and clicking on the login option. Enter your username and password that you provided during the registration process to access your account.
Q: What should I do if I forget my E-Shram Portal password?
A: If you forget your E-Shram Portal password, you can use the “Forgot Password” option on the login page. Follow the instructions to reset your password. This may involve providing your registered email address or mobile number to receive a password reset link or OTP.
Q: Can I update my details on the E-Shram Portal after registration?
A: Yes, you can update your details on the E-Shram Portal after registration. Log in to your account and look for the option to edit or update your profile information. Make the necessary changes and save them to update your details.
Q: Is there a helpline or support available for E-Shram Card registration queries?
A: Yes, for any queries or assistance regarding E-Shram Card registration, you can reach out to the support provided by the E-Shram Portal. Contact details or a helpline number should be available on the official website for you to seek help and clarification.
Also Check –
- UP Board 10th Time Table 2023 www.upmsp.edu.in Uttar Pradesh High School 10th Exam Date PDF Download
- NIOS 10th Result 2023 Check National Open School Class 10th Results, Merit List @ nios.ac.in
- CRPF HCM Result 2023 Head Constable Ministerial (Released Today) Cut Off & Merit List PDF @Crpf.gov.in
- Chandauli Home Guard Recruitment 2023 Fee, Notification Application Form, Last Date Apply Online @ uphaar.up.gov.in
- Nmrc Recruitment 2023, Apply online, Eligibility Criteria & Important Dates @ nmrcnoida.com
- GCET Admit Card 2023 Download Hall Ticket @dte.goa.gov.in
- IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 45 Post @irdai.gov.in
- Chandrayaan 3 UPSC – Know About India’s Lunar Mission
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2023, 3932 Vacancy Apply Online Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process @www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- MP ADDET Admit Card 2023 Download, Exam Date, Pattern @esb.mp.gov.in
- MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims Result 2023 Cut Off PDF Merit List Selection Process @mpsc.gov.in
- Kolkata Police Constable Result 2023 Cut Off PDF Download Merit List @wbpolice.gov.in
- Vegamovies 2023 Download Telugu, Tamil Hindi Dubbed 480p, 720p (300MB) vegamovies nl vegamovies 2.0 vegamovies cc vegamovies hdhub4u